Issue: A file called "download" starts downloading when opening a PHP website, instead of showing the webpage
Solution is simple. Please follow the following images.
1. Login to cPanel and click Select PHP version under Software Section
3. Select PHP 5.6 from the dropdown
4. Follow the steps as mentioned in the image
5. Go back to cPanel Main Page and click File Manager
6. Open public_html folder
7. Click Settings
8. Click Show Hidden Files
9. Edit .htaccess file
10. Follow the steps in image
- PHP Issue, File starts download when opening PHP website
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
If your website is showing the following error "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the...
How to enable PHP modules using PHP Selector | extensions
Many PHP Scripts like Magento, OSCommerce etc. requies specific PHP versions and modules to be...